Once upon a dream time i fell asleep in another time another place.
I was carried away on a magical silverhaired stallion.
Flew way up high above the sky.
I heard a giggle and a laugh and softly they drifted to my ears
Like magical song, gentle. silky warm and welcome...
I saw two glorious friendship angels...a boy angel and a girl angel and together they sat high upon a cloud..
Brilliant gossamer wings entwined behind their backs and each others hands they did hold.
She had a loving glow upon her face and he glowed in her lovelight...
Together they sat with faces raised high towards the heavens counting
Naming each and every star
The names I heard were so clear they rang like golden peels of bells Brighter than the golden sun they lit up the divine night sky...
Doc, Tara, Mohammad, Frank James Ryan Jr, Marci, Andrew, Duncan, Mahfooz Ali, Hazem, Atef, David Harris, Michael,
Yoonoos, Arkay, Melvina, Patricia, Vincent, Nick, and all the other beautiful star hearts on poemhunter...
Each star heart twinkled and sparkled before my eyes awakening me from my dream
Leaving behind with me forever precious imprints on my heart
Lilac Wine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friendship Angels by Lilac Wine )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- François de la Rochefoucauld, tal vez, Richard Thripp
- Defining poetry, Saurav Karki
- I just had a Birthday, Jena Crowe
- Wolf in the Heart, mazHur Butt
- I burped after I wrote this, Jena Crowe
- REMOVE Jefferson Carter, Richard Thripp
- Damned if I do damned if you don't, Mark Heathcote
- Black Gloves, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Even though late, hasmukh amathalal
- What a curtain Bisbee has, Amy Michelle Mosier