Once upon a dream time i fell asleep in another time another place.
I was carried away on a magical silverhaired stallion.
Flew way up high above the sky.
I heard a giggle and a laugh and softly they drifted to my ears
Like magical song, gentle. silky warm and welcome...
I saw two glorious friendship angels...a boy angel and a girl angel and together they sat high upon a cloud..
Brilliant gossamer wings entwined behind their backs and each others hands they did hold.
She had a loving glow upon her face and he glowed in her lovelight...
Together they sat with faces raised high towards the heavens counting
Naming each and every star
The names I heard were so clear they rang like golden peels of bells Brighter than the golden sun they lit up the divine night sky...
Doc, Tara, Mohammad, Frank James Ryan Jr, Marci, Andrew, Duncan, Mahfooz Ali, Hazem, Atef, David Harris, Michael,
Yoonoos, Arkay, Melvina, Patricia, Vincent, Nick, and all the other beautiful star hearts on poemhunter...
Each star heart twinkled and sparkled before my eyes awakening me from my dream
Leaving behind with me forever precious imprints on my heart
Lilac Wine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friendship Angels by Lilac Wine )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Poem for a Daughter, Anne Stevenson
- Nivedhitha is a nice girl!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- COPLA 90 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- My crude attempt to assess her love, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Making Poetry, Anne Stevenson
- Power of money, Somanathan Iyer
- To My Daughter in a Red Coat, Anne Stevenson
- Perplexed, Somanathan Iyer
- The Spirit Is Too Blunt an Instrument, Anne Stevenson
- The Miracle of the Bees and the Foxgloves, Anne Stevenson