The world is full of hurt.
Everyone has a little dirt.
Anyone can stop the hurt.
Bye rubbing off all the dirt.
And to stop the grief.
Then slam the door to all the evil.
We shall not let the devil tempt us no more.
And lead him out the door.
Then let God in.
With a warm greeting and smile.
Then he gives you this wonderful thing.
It’s called peace.
He gave us peace.
So we can cease all the evil and war.
He doesn’t like all the violence this world holds.
That is another reason he gave us peace.
He gives us peace when things are depressing.
He gives us peace when times are hard.
He gives us peace when a person who is close to you passes away.
When you pray he gives you peace.
When things are quiet he gives you peace.
He also gives you peace when the devil is tempting you.
So that you get strong and say no to his offer.
When you say no to his offer.
You will know you did the right thing.
Then you will be glad.
He gave you peace.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gods Peace by Devyn Zielanski )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- heart of den, ademola oluwabusayo
- Rain, Neela Nath
- Somehow...Someway, Charles Hancock
- Truly Inspiring, Electric Lady
- Unrest Soul: Before Ebola Comes, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- मन साफ़ करता है।man saaf karta hai, hasmukh amathalal
- The Communists Recognize Only The Two, C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I AM, hasmukh amathalal
- Tales Of A Wife: Yes I Do, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- television, smriti chhibber