The world is full of hurt.
Everyone has a little dirt.
Anyone can stop the hurt.
Bye rubbing off all the dirt.
And to stop the grief.
Then slam the door to all the evil.
We shall not let the devil tempt us no more.
And lead him out the door.
Then let God in.
With a warm greeting and smile.
Then he gives you this wonderful thing.
It’s called peace.
He gave us peace.
So we can cease all the evil and war.
He doesn’t like all the violence this world holds.
That is another reason he gave us peace.
He gives us peace when things are depressing.
He gives us peace when times are hard.
He gives us peace when a person who is close to you passes away.
When you pray he gives you peace.
When things are quiet he gives you peace.
He also gives you peace when the devil is tempting you.
So that you get strong and say no to his offer.
When you say no to his offer.
You will know you did the right thing.
Then you will be glad.
He gave you peace.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gods Peace by Devyn Zielanski )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
Poem of the Day
- Rain, Jordy lustig
- Passion and Risks, UMBELINA FROTA Linhares Pime ..
- Snip!, Lawrence Beck
- Today I learned that I am an orphan - Th.., Dee Jay
- To Glorify Jesus, Tom Zart
- I only scribed dirge but she killed thee.., Sir Toby Moses
- I only scribed a dirge but she killed th.., Sir Toby Moses
- Imitation., Tony Adah
- Stupid Wife, kassem oude
- Suicide Note., Tony Adah