He’ll take the lead,
He won’t share,
He doesn’t care,
He wants it all,
He won’t fall.
He’ll make you bleed,
Just to succeed.
No one knows why,
He wants you to die,
Or going as far,
As wanting you to die.
There have been,
Seven deadly sins,
He is just one,
So you better run.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Greed by Randa Patrick )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Bring Back Our Children, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Inner Eye, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Headless Rabindranath, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Extra-ordinary Lover, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- SECRET BEHIND CREATIVITY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Prophet, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- PARKINSON'S DISEASE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- MULTI-TALENTED 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- the unforgettable circumstance!, Steve Jackson
- Human Nature, Zillur Rahman Shuvro