He’ll take the lead,
He won’t share,
He doesn’t care,
He wants it all,
He won’t fall.
He’ll make you bleed,
Just to succeed.
No one knows why,
He wants you to die,
Or going as far,
As wanting you to die.
There have been,
Seven deadly sins,
He is just one,
So you better run.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Greed by Randa Patrick )
- Should We Kill Poetry, Tony Adah
- Look deep in my eyes, obed obser
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland