He’ll take the lead,
He won’t share,
He doesn’t care,
He wants it all,
He won’t fall.
He’ll make you bleed,
Just to succeed.
No one knows why,
He wants you to die,
Or going as far,
As wanting you to die.
There have been,
Seven deadly sins,
He is just one,
So you better run.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Greed by Randa Patrick )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Finger's Moving - A.S.L - Fresh Cut Dais.., sEaN nOrTh
- COPLA 70 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- The Ragged Men As Ph.D. Guides On Indian.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Fraud Scholar & The Ragged Ph.D. Gui.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Shadow & Raven Haiku, Chenou Liu
- I Will Bake A Cake, Chris Zachariou
- Frosted Torrents, Mishka Allport
- Opinion Vs Opinion, Kyle Schlicher
- Sunlight Crawling, Kyle Schlicher
- Experiment with Flute!, Geetha Jayakumar