Crossing narrow lanes of greed,
Our toss I’ll crash rugged rocks,
Our swinging arms clash,
For space to sing and swing.
Want is equal greed,
To last for lust pounce,
As we stumble and grumble,
To please the flesh, that,
Lean upon brittle wall.
Tender empathy, our souls;
And flesh is equal greed,
So like and open grave, that
Red heap of soil
For you to return,
The flesh it craves, that lust;
Infinite greed and greed
Lust endless greed.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Greed by GIDEON BORE )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Gathering Rosebuds, Doyen Lingua
- My Stallion, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Hooker Nadine Gordimer, Richard Thripp
- swallow, mina lotfi
- hey ass-wipe, i love you, Mandolyn ...
- The Mystery Of Word, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Men who see no day, Zimba Sundrogo