Happy 20th Birthday
First off let me say, “Happy Birthday! ”
It does not seem possible, but you are twenty,
Can’t use the excuse, “I’m a teen, ” anymore,
But trust me, we’ll still come up with plenty.
Look back at the great memories,
But don’t forget the bad times.
They teach us our lessons,
Even though they are the tough climbs.
This twenty four hours is about happiness,
So don’t let anything get in the way,
Have fun and smile,
And make this a great day!
Kenzie Thorp's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy 20th Birthday by Kenzie Thorp )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock