Hate Me or Love Me
>Hate me for being tactless
or Love me for being honest
Hate me for being a flirt
or Love me for not wearing a skirt.
Hate me for being cruel
or Love me for being cool
Hate me for being crank
or Love me for being lank.
Hate me for being moody
or Love me for being jolly
Hate me for being a snob
or Love me for being a fab.
Hate me for being choosy
or Love me for being dainty
Hate me for being loud
or Love me for being proud.
Hate me for being selfish
or Love me for being myself
Hate me for being curious
or Love me for being mysterious.
Hate me or Love me
This is what it should be
I'm not here to please everybody
But at least I am living the real me.
By: Frieda Taller>
Frieda Taller's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hate Me or Love Me by Frieda Taller )
- Of the Depression, Javed Latoo
- Blue Eyes, Ronald Chapman
- A Tiny Plant, Manira Khan
- Pure femininity, Erato
- A Man's Oft-hidden Tears, Maurice Harris
- Contentment, Katherine Nordhaus
- The News Explained it to Me, Vera Sidhwa
- Diwali, Hans Raj Sharma
- One Nation Under God, Katherine Nordhaus
- the weather knows where i'll someday put.., Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)