The ghost whispers in the soild black night.
Filling my heart full of fright.
Yet giving me some uncanny delight.
I'm surrounded by things I don't understand.
Keeping the Haunted pleased, from thier demand.
Yet my once bright face turns wretched gray.
From the pain and hurt that stay every day.
Tonight I will start to fight.
I want to see the 'Oh so faithful' light.
Pain and hurt join in.
Creating anger into Wrath, a Seven Deadly Sin.
Hmm...I guess there is no way out.
And to this time I wanna shout! ! !
It's killing me love and pain.
With the Haunted's shame.
I guess now I will wait and rest in peace.
Now the laughter and joy will cease!
Desiree Bradford's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Haunted by Desiree Bradford )
- A Bystander, Sibghatullah Khan
- A Leaf of Small Boat, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- Forget Forgive Focus Follow and have Fai.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- I Wrote Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov