Heaven is a place for dead people,
But only for those who did something good in their lives.
Good people are all around us,
Making us happy and caring for us.
They make us happy,
They cheer us up,
They make us fell better.
If you look carefully, you can see them all around.
Heaven are not the things around us,
Heaven is what is around us.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (***Heaven*** by milena aleksic )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Here is to an Endless Musing, James Darwin Smith II
- Puppetry, Naveed Khalid
- Clover, Naveed Khalid
- Me, Tony Adah
- The darkness of depression, Katharine Wonham
- Believe In Love, Naveed Akram
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- A Perception Of Love., richard harris
- Poetry of Motion, Jack Growden
- GAZA غزة, MOHAMMAD SKATI