I submit to thee my creator
I defer to you my God,
Lead me in the right way
Guide me each and everyday,
Bring good thoughts in my heart
In every good way to grow.
My God, in reverence to you I bow.
Fortify me in my doings on earth
That I may do your will for sure
And stil in my ways to be pure.
In my trials and travails
Give me the spirit to overcome.
Let truth and righteousness prevail,
Let my body never be loathsome
In the right task it must do.
My creator, my God, I worship you
I submit all that I am to thee
I give you all from my heart
Provide and sanctify for me in heaven
To do your will here on earth
And guide me onwards to heaven.
influence salubi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HOLY SUPPLICATION by influence salubi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Adazeh Ador-Ishama's Horn, Tony Adah
- Stop and Think, Lylo Benant
- sticky love fest...messed me up good, Mandolyn ...
- Take a Picture, Katelin Taylor
- The New Life: Fifth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- Again Daddy Again, Tammy Ashton
- Winter flower, ramesh rai
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher
- On Not Needing People, Kyle Schlicher
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher