I submit to thee my creator
I defer to you my God,
Lead me in the right way
Guide me each and everyday,
Bring good thoughts in my heart
In every good way to grow.
My God, in reverence to you I bow.
Fortify me in my doings on earth
That I may do your will for sure
And stil in my ways to be pure.
In my trials and travails
Give me the spirit to overcome.
Let truth and righteousness prevail,
Let my body never be loathsome
In the right task it must do.
My creator, my God, I worship you
I submit all that I am to thee
I give you all from my heart
Provide and sanctify for me in heaven
To do your will here on earth
And guide me onwards to heaven.
influence salubi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HOLY SUPPLICATION by influence salubi )
- What's the half truth of half world, Aftab Alam
- A Polar Star to Show Your Way, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Walking Is a Way of Life, Frank Avon
- Sirpent, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- And then there were none, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Upstairs Witch, David Lewis Paget
- Breeze of love, SALINI NAIR
- Mt. Eden, Frank Avon
- I am in love with you, ambitious blessing
- Figurines, Mike Acker
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Learn to Live, Roopa Menon
- Not Waving but Drowning, Stevie Smith
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)