How Should I Live?
It pains a lot not having you
Please let me cry as much I want to
Do not want to ever stop crying.
Love which is lost can never be one again
However, why am I crying?
My tears do not mean anything
My pain does not mean anything.
Big smile I see on everyone else's faces
Sadly, no smile is on my face
All the smiles of my life have turned fake
What is the meaning of my life?
Pains a lot not having you
Everyone in my life has kicked me
Not a single person loves me
How should I live?
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (How Should I Live? by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken