death candy miller
i highly hate you
i hate how you knew how i felt for you.
i hate that you led me on to think you cared also.
i hate that you almost got sex from me.
i hate that i was stupid enough to beleive your lies.
i hate that i didn't listen to the people who told me about you.
i hate that i trusted you so deeply.
i hate that i wasn't good enough for you.
i hate how i knew you were messing with other girls,
but i just shrugged it off, like i didn't care.
i hate how you pretended to be happy with me.
i hate that i wasted so much time on someone like you,
just thought i should give you a chance.
you seemed pretty diffrent, maybe it was because your better at lieng than the rest.
i hope you watch me when i walk by because baby,
i'll have a new guy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (i highly hate you by death candy miller )
- The Seminar Activity, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Story of a thousand Hopes, clawdea benat
- gLoW hideing OfF iN2 thE sUnsEt, sEaN nOrTh
- Absence, Ibrahim Nasrallah
- Funeral, Ibrahim Nasrallah
- I am complete in your arms.., Manish Guru
- She, Akhtar Jawad
- Lunch, anthony henriques
- A thoughtless god, Solomon Marshall
- Mukkamal Hoon tumhare Daman mein, Manish Guru
Poem of the Day
- November, Thomas Hood
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Am Offering This Poem, Jimmy Santiago Baca
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)