death candy miller
i highly hate you
i hate how you knew how i felt for you.
i hate that you led me on to think you cared also.
i hate that you almost got sex from me.
i hate that i was stupid enough to beleive your lies.
i hate that i didn't listen to the people who told me about you.
i hate that i trusted you so deeply.
i hate that i wasn't good enough for you.
i hate how i knew you were messing with other girls,
but i just shrugged it off, like i didn't care.
i hate how you pretended to be happy with me.
i hate that i wasted so much time on someone like you,
just thought i should give you a chance.
you seemed pretty diffrent, maybe it was because your better at lieng than the rest.
i hope you watch me when i walk by because baby,
i'll have a new guy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (i highly hate you by death candy miller )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Algernon Charles Swinburne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- An Almost Made Up Poem, Charles Bukowski
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- I Knew a Woman, Theodore Roethke
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Life Stretching, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Electric Love, Suresh Dogra
- Capturing An Awareness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Letting Imagination Run, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A river, Leong Ming Loong
- The End of the Road, Sandra Feldman
- Silent Conversation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Serenity Is Placed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shards Of Emotion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- WHAT IF CHRIST WAS NOT, Michael P. Johnson