I know you think I am a bad person. You also think that I hate you the most? That is not the truth and you will never realize how much I loved you while I had you. I cared so much, loved so much. Everything I gave you with my complete strength. You were a girl whose face always made me feel so special. Cannot say anything else other than the fact that be happy in your world. Yes, you can hate me because you have every right to do so. My love for you was not false, not at all.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Know by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Defeat, Edgar Albert Guest
- People Like Him, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Bear Story, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Boy Enlists, Edgar Albert Guest
- My Lonely Guide, George Egba
- Exempt, Edgar Albert Guest
- Life, Cheryl Griffith
- The Rough Little Rascal, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Epicure, Edgar Albert Guest
- It Isn't Costly, Edgar Albert Guest