I love you... but i hate you.
Theres reasons that i hate you, there obvious you see,
I hate the way, your voice sounds, your eyes, the way you breathe.
I hate the way you act when, your friends are all around.
they talk about me, and when i walk by, you never make a sound.
I hate the way you look at me, in hate, in biast, nothing close to envy,
I hate the way when i put our names together, we will never be.
I hate the way, your friends are, they hate me, i hate them,
I close my eyes and try to sleep, Forever and Amen.
These are the reasons I'm writing, i only speak the truth,
Theres everything i hate, but my numer one's I love you.
caitlyn Acheson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I love you... but i hate you. by caitlyn Acheson )
- This Is Our Mega City, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.55, Monk E. Biz
- Global Village, Bijay Kant Dubey
- PRETTY GOOD START.., ging taping
- Draw me in your heart, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- The thirst is a thorn., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Simple toys, hasmukh amathalal
- Acquaintance across the gender, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Begining of my love, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- What is all truth, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Primary Colours, vince gullaci
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)