I love you... but i hate you.
Theres reasons that i hate you, there obvious you see,
I hate the way, your voice sounds, your eyes, the way you breathe.
I hate the way you act when, your friends are all around.
they talk about me, and when i walk by, you never make a sound.
I hate the way you look at me, in hate, in biast, nothing close to envy,
I hate the way when i put our names together, we will never be.
I hate the way, your friends are, they hate me, i hate them,
I close my eyes and try to sleep, Forever and Amen.
These are the reasons I'm writing, i only speak the truth,
Theres everything i hate, but my numer one's I love you.
caitlyn Acheson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I love you... but i hate you. by caitlyn Acheson )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- List Of Loneliness, Margaret Alice Second
- When I Was With My Father, Naveed Akram
- Sow Your Seeds, Naveed Akram
- we never cry, Cee Bea
- Recipe To Live, Asma Riaz Khan
- Mind Over Matter (Scream), Joseph Archer
- Jesus among Us, michael hagwood
- Winterpoesie, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Love the Spine, V P Mahur
- Vergißmeinnicht, Johann Joseph Clahsen