I love you... but i hate you.
Theres reasons that i hate you, there obvious you see,
I hate the way, your voice sounds, your eyes, the way you breathe.
I hate the way you act when, your friends are all around.
they talk about me, and when i walk by, you never make a sound.
I hate the way you look at me, in hate, in biast, nothing close to envy,
I hate the way when i put our names together, we will never be.
I hate the way, your friends are, they hate me, i hate them,
I close my eyes and try to sleep, Forever and Amen.
These are the reasons I'm writing, i only speak the truth,
Theres everything i hate, but my numer one's I love you.
caitlyn Acheson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I love you... but i hate you. by caitlyn Acheson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- woman, SALINI NAIR
- Everywhere but nowhere, SALINI NAIR
- Leopard, gajanan mishra
- Everybody will smile in peace! ! !, Amitava Sur
- Pursuit Of Wealth Riches Reaches Pinnacl.., Terence G. Craddock
- Flesh Corrupted Pharaoh Youth Dreams, Terence G. Craddock
- The Stench of War, Sunshine Rose
- I shudder, Aftab Alam
- Fight On, Maurice Harris
- LEARNING about the toxicity of your fart.., RIC S. BASTASA