Maria Trinidad Mahusay
If God will give me a second chance,
A second chance to be with you.
I will tell you everything I feel for you,
Everything about secretly loving you.
I’m a daydreamer that never dream,
I’m a self- centered girl,
I’m a selfish bitch,
I’m an impatient person, indeed.
After 3 years, were been together,
You change me differently,
You change every single thing about me,
You change me and restore my broken heart.
I’m the greatest girl in the whole world,
I’m a winner because I have you,
I’m a champion because I found someone like you,
I’m very blessed to know you,
And I’m thankful that God gave me you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I’m Bless by Maria Trinidad Mahusay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- That There Should Be Flowers There, mary douglas
- Tetracty Dry Grass, Heather Burns
- On The Highway Of Life, Heather Burns
- Angel With Ferns In A Far Landscape, mary douglas
- Theres A Place, Heather Burns
- Plum Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- Suffusing My Heart In Sunrise, mary douglas
- A Promise Made, Kyle Schlicher
- Our Children, Heather Burns
- Going Home, Heather Burns