I'm Still Living
I hate myself for no reason,
I hate myself for some reasons.
I hate myself for what I look like,
I hate myself for what I am.
I hate myself for being the best that I can be,
I hate myself for seeing true beauty.
I hate myself for being fat,
I hate myself for being tall,
But you know what?
I'm still living my life.
Devon Sherman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm Still Living by Devon Sherman )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Not Divisive But Divine, Saiom Shriver
- Heart-Song of Mattie Stepanek*, Tushar Ray
- Singing Rain, Saiom Shriver
- Sometimes, Aslam Marikar
- The Confession, Aslam Marikar
- Resolutions, Gordon Ayisi
- Bird Protectors, Saiom Shriver
- the spoken, oskar hansen
- The may, Albert Basumatary
- where gloves meet skin, Mandolyn ...