A Poet Who Loves To Sing ....AlvesHolmes (Baltimore, Maryland)
I owe A Debt To Spring
Oh, I owe a debt to spring,
She brought me wild flowers
And hardy daffodils
Beautiful velvet green carpeted hills.
She brought the mist of April showers
With the promised bloom of May flowers.
Birds came back to sing,
Oh, I owe a debt to spring...
Seeing the colors of a rainbow dancing
Across the sky,
Spring came in with a lullaby.
I owe a debt to spring for
The love you bring,
To me my love,
Poet Other Poems
- ! 104 Haiku Mother with Ducklings
- # 12 Haiku Baby - Baby - Baby
- # 62 Haiku Winter Night
- # 79 Haiku Water Fall Concert
- # 86 Haiku Snow Bound Solitude
- #100 Haiku Hitch Hiker
- #108 Haiku 'Within Us'
- #11 Haiku Spring Is Here (3)
- #11 Haiku Spring Is Here (2)
- #110 Haiku The Smile Of Summer
- #111 Haiku The Heart Cannot Be Silence...
- #113 Haiku In Search of Peace
- #114 Haiku Hues of Autumn
- #127 Haiku Jeweled Butterfly
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.