A Poet Who Loves To Sing ....AlvesHolmes
I owe A Debt To Spring
Oh, I owe a debt to spring,
She brought me wild flowers
And hardy daffodils
Beautiful velvet green carpeted hills.
She brought the mist of April showers
With the promised bloom of May flowers.
Birds came back to sing,
Oh, I owe a debt to spring...
Seeing the colors of a rainbow dancing
Across the sky,
Spring came in with a lullaby.
I owe a debt to spring for
The love you bring,
To me my love,
A Poet Who Loves To Sing ....AlvesHolmes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I owe A Debt To Spring by A Poet Who Loves To Sing ....AlvesHolmes )
Poem of the Day
- nugget, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- bra maidenform, rwetewrt erwtwer
- healthy back bag, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- rwetewrt erwtwer
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)