If yew told me..
If yew told me yew loved me yesterday why did yew take it back today?
If yew told me that yew wanted me why didn't yew get me?
If yew say all these nice things to me over a txt why can't yew tell me in person and not be high?
And why did I let myself believe that yew loved me and that I'll get yew and that you'll tell me anything to my face? Cause I'm stupid and I can't learn.
I haven't learned that yew DON'T love that yew DON'T want to be with ME and that yew WON'T tell me anything in person cause yew could care less if I die tonight.! Yew got her and thats all that matters now right? Well it seems like it.! I guess I'll walk out your life for good please don't try to change my mind or come after me cause yew won't get me to turn around and walk with yew.! ! I'm just tired of getting hurt and it's cause of yew both so I say goodnight And walk away forever well your screaming at me to stay but I don't listen and that nigh I slit my throat..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If yew told me.. by Darian Bauer )
- Holloween Party, Narayana Raghavan
- The Vulture, Curtlan Popo
- Plenty Thirst Century, Curtlan Popo
- A Damp Bathroom Wall Speaks To You, Narayana Raghavan
- Why I'm You, Curtlan Popo
- Your Eyes, C J Browning
- Glamour Bloggers, Salmon Gobblers and Ca.., Curtlan Popo
- It's Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- Threads Of The Matrix, Curtlan Popo
- A crab is a crab, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(22 March 1941 -)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)