In And Out Of Love
In and out of love with these women that come and go.
I'm no longer looking for the woman of my dreams,
But I am waiting patiently for a woman,
The right woman, to come to me,
To love me and never let me go,
So I can be the man to make her dream come true,
With God, and the love God gives me.
God's love is all I need, but God knows me,
What I want is to share this love,
This love from The Heavens above
With the one woman that makes me her number 1,
The woman that stands by me with nothing but love,
Forever and always,
I shall love her with God's love for all of eternity,
Like the rest of the women that have came into my life and left without Reason,
What they lost, will be found by the one who deserves it,
And my love will be with the woman who earns it,
Until then God's love is all the love I need,
And my love for right the woman, shall wait...
For the perfect woman,
And for the perfect time and place.
Gabriel Mize's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In And Out Of Love by Gabriel Mize )
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- fortress of solutude, ademola oluwabusayo
- Never Feeling The Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Change Is Needed, Edward Kofi Louis
- How Can She Learn?, Edward Kofi Louis