Incarnation Of Evil
Gone are the days
When the Angel Of life
There is no point in Living,
For we all live our lives in misery and sorrow.
Limited to do the things
That bring joy into our lives.
When shit happens,
Our faith flattens.
Now is the time
To repent in thy son.
The inception of evil.
Satan take over
As skies turn black.
One, Two, Satans coming for you.
Three, Four, better secure your soul.
Five, Six, Satans fork is fixed.
Seven, Eight, better stay up late.
Nine, Ten, Satans back again!
Vicious is he, as
He injects fury
Into our hearts.
Dreams are chattered
And minds blackened.
The angel of death
Depicts the soul it cherishes within.
Hate, death and sadness
Becomes our daily bread
As we enter
The Kingdom of Hell.
A dark, lost soul is left incarcerated in you.
Evil is my name
Pain is my game.
I'm in love with death
So hold still and take your last breath.
Because this is...
The incarnation of evil.
Mamello Maholela's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Incarnation Of Evil by Mamello Maholela )
- Have You Lost Your Human Values?, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Haunted, James coupland
- How Blessed Are Those, Shalom Freedman
- Individual Reasons, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Gentle Laughter, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- PH: Nature: Canoeing the Mississippi #5, Brian Johnston
- Existence Of An Only Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Diwali..., DRASHI SHAH
- Season And Interest, George Egba
- Heart Turned To Stone, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)