My little sister,
One whom I cannot forget,
She is a little pesky,
In which I must admit.
But, she is innocent,
So I protect naïveté,
So as I love her,
I hope it's not cliché.
My little sister is Christlike
In what she does,
With her innocence still flickering,
Unlike the little bee's buzz.
She may be annoying at certain times,
But she is still the one we love,
We know that she is blessed,
With that swirling little dove.
She knows right from wrong,
And she is still quite proud,
She is funny when she is glad,
That she would enjoy a crowd.
Must I say that she is great,
And she makes us all happy,
That even when she laughs,
Our day is no longer crappy.
My sister is a crazy one,
Rising up above,
A maniac she may be,
But she is always loved.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Innocence by Justin Reamer )
- The Grave, Sir Toby
- Earthbound poet, Yor Nella
- Poetry, NEDRA WILSON
- Teacher Yaser Nadeem Sari الاستاذ ياسر ن.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Teacher Yaser Nadeem Sari, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- How Are You Hittin' It?, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- The Forsaken Tradition, ALEX OGOH
- The different images in life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- India To Vow, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- A Touch of Fall, Rhonda Trull
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Lilly Emery