it's 104 degrees outside and my car is loose
i don't tease edit -edit stalks me
someone grab a tissue and smash it
before it crawls on my pinkie finger.
i want that one to remain uneducated,
undo all of that^
maybe the trunk door on the Dodge Intrepid
will finally have its way-
it's been planning a gang rape with my right hand.
the hinges are whores. why do i even put groceries
back there? i thought the bag boy forgot my
smart water, until i realized my car is shoving
things up its butt.
did i just admit to drinking smart water?
Mandolyn ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
or don't. just roll your eyes and find another poem. :)
Comments about this poem (it's 104 degrees outside and my car is loose by Mandolyn ... )
Did you read them?
- Title Of A Poem, Naveed Khalid
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam
- Evening, Naveed Khalid
- Pravasi Lokam, Arun Narayanan nileshwar
- What a scene, hasmukh amathalal
- Pastoral, Naveed Khalid