it's 104 degrees outside and my car is loose
i don't tease edit -edit stalks me
someone grab a tissue and smash it
before it crawls on my pinkie finger.
i want that one to remain uneducated,
undo all of that^
maybe the trunk door on the Dodge Intrepid
will finally have its way-
it's been planning a gang rape with my right hand.
the hinges are whores. why do i even put groceries
back there? i thought the bag boy forgot my
smart water, until i realized my car is shoving
things up its butt.
did i just admit to drinking smart water?
Mandolyn ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
or don't. just roll your eyes and find another poem. :)
Comments about this poem (it's 104 degrees outside and my car is loose by Mandolyn ... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- happy b'day to india's most fascinating .., Nikhil Parekh
- تعالي لنرسم معاً قوس قزح, سميح القاسم
- Norman Doesn't Go to Ferguson, Missouri, Donal Mahoney
- طائر الرعد, سميح القاسم
- تقدموا, سميح القاسم
- Fearless, Omar Eldamsheety
- Unintentional Existence: Repository Citr.., Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Friendzone (Rap song), Clint Kingham
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine
- The Lake, William Daryl Hine