Syed Ali Sagar
For Breaking some rules
We made serios of conise rules
Five senses assisted by
The mind with the soul
My wish and desire on you
Signifies your eyes Kama and Sutra
Every day and nights
The third goal of life get practice.
We met, early bird mornings
Scissors, the lotus, and the clip.
Our sunny and rainy days before nap
Hopscotch, the slide, and the snail.
Full moon and half moon darks
Spooning, the whisper and the spider positions.
Our Bed times are grand operas
Blissfuly filled with B-language notations
Memories of our Opus
Smiling again and again
Between the body pages.
The waterfall positions and Newton’s apple
Recalling the cunnilingus and fellatio.
Age is the matter of feelings, never years
Hope of colours and sounds innovate
Harmonies of our long piece Symphonies.
Ever in my Love chamber
You are the lead of our Orchestra.
Dissolved with me High scores of
Erotic Woodwinds, Brass, Percussion and Strings.
Play and Union are matter of mind
And a kind of mental game with
Artful composition of healthy elements.
Our Virtuous living are the Dharma
Through you I attain Artha, the material prosperity
Kama the other aim of the everyday life, getting
Moksa every new version through
Our rebirth of love, the same love, the true love.
For Breaking some rules
We made serios of consise rules
Kama means wish, kama means Desire
And kama means Dicipline
Kama Not only Sutra But ever the life of Shastra.
Syed Ali Sagar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (KAMASUTRA by Syed Ali Sagar )
- Virtual White Teeth, douglas scotney
- Transformation, Amitava Sur
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 8, ramesh rai
- Space Of Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Rail Blaze, Thomas Plotz
- Willing To Able To Do Your Best, Ronell Warren Alman
- When Tears Will Fall, Eleonor Santiago
- Seeing Answers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 7, ramesh rai
- Downside Up?, Von Kimball Barney
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)