(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
La Casa de Peace
It is quiet at La Casa de Peace.
We sleep in fields of cotton and
peaceful streams. Far from the frantic
world of honking horns, and waves of
people, like million of ants going about
their daily chores.
La Casa de Peace... is filled with the magic of anticipation.It is filled with love of the inhabitants. And the peace...tranquility,
flows through it, like the spring
waters down a mountain trail.
My minds still recalls the wonder of sunset,
as the warmth of day, slips behind that
sea of trees and beauty, that lies
beyond the circling veranda.
Can anything be more magnificent, then
family gathered in the warmth of the kitchen
..witnessing the miracle of each day,
as the sun rises and sets
there amidst the wonders of God.
I shall never loose site of
the magic of that place and the
love that is share for one and all.
© Joe Fazio
(brief renderings) Joe Fazio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (La Casa de Peace by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
- Natural, David Chap Bottoms
- I end poem, hasmukh amathalal
- here's my armadillo, now get me a pillow.., Mandolyn ...
- A, Vera Sidhwa
- With her ability, hasmukh amathalal
- Inhuman way, hasmukh amathalal
- THERE IS…, michael walkerjohn
- My words, hasmukh amathalal
- Nice ending, hasmukh amathalal
- Found in, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- XVII (I do not love you...), Pablo Neruda
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)