My last smile means so much
for i wanna know who smiles for me
when we are not in touch...
life is an endless dream of God
Everyone stepping one foot forward
is this only me left so dark and depressed? ?
tears come out like streams of sorrow
but life is an endless dream of god
and every meaningful thing here, is a fraud...
though the happiness on some faces is broad
but think about those who bear sorrow underneath..
one day all this will finish, our paths will be different
that will be the time we'll remember the last smile
worn by our friends and the happiness
that smile gave us...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Last Smile by sungun malhotra )
- Lonely On The Train, Omar Eldamsheety
- Lonely On A Train, Omar Eldamsheety
- Stone, I do admit, gajanan mishra
- O Time, Stop You, It's My Birthday! Let .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Release, Fiona Davidson
- Jacques the Last, John F. McCullagh
- Kaalchakra, The Wheel of Time, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Moon Spoke to Me, Michael Mira
- Sinkin' boat, Aftab Alam
- Alesha the Cat, Steve Kittell
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)