Marcellus Davis Jr
For a schoolboy at the record hop,
downing spike Kool-Aid, my eyes
do booty study’s, belly rubbing
to James Brown, scrunching
hips dip ‘til that tight skirt split!
You, smile at my gymnastic physique
long, dark, thick, buffed. I chose
to taste your full lip grace, Angel
I owe you to myself, lust flows
through the marrow, of my conk!
You know I want your fine ass, don’t you?
At fifteen I boast, hard as ready to bust
you nineteen took me up
in that nude rooms equation,
the sum of our chemistry
two equals one everyday
you’d slip me into––intro
to anatomies flesh,
the middle of your gravity!
I knew wasn’t no book
gonna open up like you girl!
I should ‘a been at Jefferson High
in English class, so that right now!
I’d know where to stick a comma in my poetry!
Marcellus Davis Jr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lessons by Marcellus Davis Jr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Symphony of Discords By K.V.Suryanarayan.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Roads, Somanathan Iyer
- It's Not Just Rain, Daniel Skentelbery
- The Day After I Shouted Abuse at the Queen, Daniel Skentelbery
- Name-Calling, Diane Hine
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer