We mustn't be attached to the Raven.
For, the Raven wouldn't want us to.
We don't have time to shed another tear,
for there will be another day
We don't have time to sob for another
minute, for there would be another day.
We don't have time to fall apart.
We must move on.
We must let go.
There isn't enough we can do
for we live to die.
Anything with a mind must and will die.
The Raven died cuz it had a mind.
The sad ones, they too will die.
The time will come where the beat that has played
for so long, will stop in a hurry.
The atmosphere will then be still and the beat will
then be forgotten.
It will then be put away in the darkness of sight.
Where the beat will become a shadow that lurkes the night
A lonely shadow that is angry or happy.
A shadown that has been forgotten.
A shadow that only the V.I.Ps can glance.
The end is a new begining.
It is a cycle.
It begins to end, it ends to begin
to end again.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (let go by Mariame Barry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Anne's Confession, Folayemi Akande
- Seen In One Of Them, Edward Kofi Louis
- My Solace In Poetry, Jesus James Llorico
- Pioneer, Edward Kofi Louis
- Prime Truth - 72, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Tit for Tat, Aparna Chatterjee
- Cliche', Jon M. Nelson
- Prime Truth - 71, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- The Whiff By Kedarnath Sharma, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Red Dawn, Edward Kofi Louis