Let My Thoughts Be Known
Existing in this world is about being present with a purpose. Our aim should be to create and not destroy as through negative feelings we often end up finishing things which are really ours. If our faith was firm in the moments of our weakness then we probably would have still had those things which we ended up losing. Trusting your feelings, believing in family and last but not least your friends can only benefit in a positive way. Difficult times do come and go but life does not end so easily. If we try then things can begin again since life is not so cheap that you just kill yourself. In my own life I have had many reasons to just die though I did not take shortcut of ending my life. My decision was to remain alive and see I am writing my feelings to let my thoughts be known.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let My Thoughts Be Known by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- My Heart Was True... Why Not You, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Why Wouldn't Amina Jilani Write8, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Why Wouldn't the Indus Wash Away Our Sor.., Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Aladdin's Lamp, Aftab Alam
- Time Is Against Them, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- For Us, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- The Death of Stella D'Cruz1, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- If My Voice Is Not Reaching You, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- DE-HOLOCAUSTIZE THE SIX MILLION JEWS, alexander opicho
- Pen And Paper, ali chukwuemeka