let there be peace on the lummi rez
Let there be peace on the Lummi Rez
Let us all get along and not fight
Even with the blood and crips
Let them be kewl.
Let us all have love for one another
Let all the parents stop the yelling and beating on the children, and teenagers
Let all family and friends stop arguing and
Just get along for once,
Let all be clothed with passionate patience,
Let all respect one another.
Let peace on this Lummi Rez,
Let peace calm the spirits of every domain,
Let peace beat at the Lummi Nation School,
Let each achieve peace with poor pain.
Peace, to you we plead: come to us.
Peace, we entreat you: deign on us.
Peace, we want you: envelope us.
Let our homes be adorned with peace,
Let our streets be paved with peace,
Let our rez have peace for once
Let peace taint our every thought.
Let there be peace, let peace never cease
Let there be peace, let war forever cease.
By: Laudine Warbus
laudine warbus's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (let there be peace on the lummi rez by laudine warbus )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Prayer For Peace, Savita Tyagi
- Unknown Qualities, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flashback of a Comrade, Barisan Chatterjee
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -73, Ronjoy Brahma
- Do No Wrong, Terence G. Craddock
- Is poet, gajanan mishra
- It just is (Spoken word poem), Fiona McCullough
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -72, Ronjoy Brahma
- Decoys, Birgitta Heikka
- Which Stones Cast Leave Permanent Scares?, Terence G. Craddock