letter 2 My God Daughter
I’ll give you love like my very own, I hope my home for you would be a comfort zone
I’ll be an assistant to your parents to teach you what is important in this life to know.
I hope to be your special guide like a guiding angel that follows you where ever you go.
I pray for an intelligent mind in you so for every where you go your seen as the brightest star that glows
I hope to be the coolest Godfather to even teach you how to through a swift blow unlike your father an amateur but like me a PRO.
Jeffrey Omarino's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (letter 2 My God Daughter by Jeffrey Omarino )
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor