letter 2 My God Daughter
I’ll give you love like my very own, I hope my home for you would be a comfort zone
I’ll be an assistant to your parents to teach you what is important in this life to know.
I hope to be your special guide like a guiding angel that follows you where ever you go.
I pray for an intelligent mind in you so for every where you go your seen as the brightest star that glows
I hope to be the coolest Godfather to even teach you how to through a swift blow unlike your father an amateur but like me a PRO.
Jeffrey Omarino's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (letter 2 My God Daughter by Jeffrey Omarino )
- Sky is red, Aftab Alam
- Musings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- TRUST, maharshi trivedi
- Alone in December, James Anthony Creamer
- Mind Albums, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Nerd's Way of Thinking, James Anthony Creamer
- Need, Akhtar Jawad
- A Poem for You, James Anthony Creamer
- My Nephews, James Anthony Creamer
- Alone in January, James Anthony Creamer
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)