There are all different types of love.
Love is like a burning flame,
It lights up your life,
It burns uncontrollably,
The flame flickers,
Like a flicker tears.
Not tears on pain,
Not tears of hate,
Not tears of sadness,
Not tears of happiness,
But tears of love.
All different types of love.
You have to love yourself,
Before you can love others.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (love by keelie morgan )
- Holy! Holy!, Naveed Khalid
- 74, Naveed Khalid
- Femme Fatale, Naveed Khalid
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAINS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI