Steven M A Reynolds
Love, Hope And Trust
The World Was Amazing
Now It All Turns To Dust,
For What I Have Is Nothing
No Love Hope Or Trust!
You Where The One
So I Seem To Think,
Now Its All Gone
All Within A Wink
No Rest for The Wicked
No Hope For The Good,
No Love for The Lovers
Nothing Ever Good
The Day People Get My Trust
Is The Day Everything Goes Good,
The World Will Be A Better Place
With Love Hope And trust!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love, Hope And Trust by Steven M A Reynolds )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- World Of Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Creating A Christmas Tree, Doris Beaulieu
- love it up like yeah?, Mandolyn ...
- What not to be done while a person is ly.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- buzz off bees, lee fones
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.39, Robert Graber
- Happy Birthday Dear Mum, Adewale Ajakanri
- The Blood is the Key, Matthew Buck
- Olwakho uthando, Phiwe Mbatha
- I rish this couldn't say it's R's, Mandolyn ...