Love Is A Lie
Never knew things would change so fast.
Till I saw your love fade away just like in the
How could i have thought this was for real.
Love only happens in dreams is nothing more than a fairly tail.
Loves is a lie told to make you feel.
Love can blind scare and steal.
Love leads you down a path you cants see clear.
Love makes you hear thing you don't wanna hear.
Love can bring you jelousy to your closest friend.
Love can change you in the end.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Is A Lie by Glenn McGahan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- wailay da peer, maqsood hasni
- wand da chanun, maqsood hasni
- This Is What You Do To Men, Mitchell Gonzalez
- Sennacherib, Gert Strydom
- waqt kaisa inqlaab laya hai, maqsood hasni
- Hirs ki rim jim, maqsood hasni
- Skin, Mitchell Gonzalez
- SHOULD IT NECESSARY?, maqsood hasni
- SUICIDE, maqsood hasni
- I SAW A LAND, maqsood hasni