Love Is A Lie
Never knew things would change so fast.
Till I saw your love fade away just like in the
How could i have thought this was for real.
Love only happens in dreams is nothing more than a fairly tail.
Loves is a lie told to make you feel.
Love can blind scare and steal.
Love leads you down a path you cants see clear.
Love makes you hear thing you don't wanna hear.
Love can bring you jelousy to your closest friend.
Love can change you in the end.
Glenn McGahan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Is A Lie by Glenn McGahan )
- LAst goodbye, Barbara Dixion
- Letterescence, Jole Hans
- All Babble Yet No Travel, Tyrone Gayle
- In that unlikelihood, Mark Heathcote
- Blue ink, Donnie Wolff
- Tossing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Insanity, John Masaitis
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong