I miss you so much from all my heart my wonderful beautiful lady, So! I’ll do everything that I can to come to see you again & see you’re an angel face & you're beautiful angel eyes and then you will discover how I love you because you are so far from me & you aren’t ask about me just I always asking about you in all the time because I need you my lovely princess I need you beside me, My love I am insist to come to see you again because I love you so much from all my heart & you are my first love & my last love in whole the world, I will never forget you my dear in all my life forever because I love you so much & you are my first love & it's very difficult & not easy to forget you for moments cause you are my soul twin & I can't live without you cause we are together forever, So at end I want to tell you something that I will come to you soon sailing overseas simply cause there is no impossible & expensive for the love.
Ali Sabry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Letter by Ali Sabry )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- Festival for unity(Republic -Day Celebra.., Aftab Alam
- Love Note 5, Michael P. McParland
- Attempts for peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- THE GREAT UNKNOWN - Determined the world, sEaN nOrTh
- A Small Rest 2, Michael P. McParland
- Corrective body for peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- आं थाबायो सिगांजोँ, Ronjoy Brahma
- ~Red Lights~, E Nigma
- I Am Happy To Walk Home Alone Slowly, Shalom Freedman
- Just me and my formality, rty rty