Love That Remains
Hand still shaking from the day it was brought to her small wrist.
A silver bracelet engraved a promise to always remeber your kiss.
Lost in deep eyes is loose what I say.
Talkings not so easy I stutter away.
Never as easy as you thought.
Out of control an why we fought.
Quitting was hard I gave it all I could.
Managed to slip up an mess this for good.
Last remains love between you and me.
An end or the begining of what were destine too be
Glenn McGahan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love That Remains by Glenn McGahan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Look up or down, hasmukh amathalal
- Igor, Von Kimball Barney
- Does He Think Of Me, Brianna Kimball
- Live the life king size, hasmukh amathalal
- Tropic Interlude, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The Bear and the Crow, Stephen Katona
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul