In the pathway of the sun,
In the footsteps of the breeze,
Where the world and sky are one,
He shall ride the silver seas,
He shall cut the glittering wave.
I shall sit at home, and rock;
Rise, to heed a neighbor's knock;
Brew my tea, and snip my thread;
Bleach the linen for my bed.
They will call him brave.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Penelope by Dorothy Parker )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Again Daddy Again, Tammy Ashton
- Winter flower, ramesh rai
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher
- On Not Needing People, Kyle Schlicher
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...
- Harmony In Marriage, Kyle Schlicher
- what was i supposed to be doing again?, Mandolyn ...
- The windmill of my existance, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Home, Susan Oxford