Mad, Quite Mad!
Lazarus hungry at the gate
And babies killed,
Herald the downfall of the State,
Proclaims wildely our self-hate.
Samuel Hardman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mad, Quite Mad! by Samuel Hardman )
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai
- Beauty Rarely, Casey Renee Kiser
- Smiles, Shawn Montgomery
- Red is hot, gajanan mishra
- Darker BLues, Charles Hice
- Everything extraordinary, gajanan mishra
- Without Tear, Neela Nath
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans
- Get your body and mind back, O men, gajanan mishra