Queen of the downtown scene
Is making loads of dosh, of green,
Of paperbacks, you feeling me?
She's ready to flee, she's ready to leave.
If the urban princess thinks you're cool,
You're in, you've made it, you're no longer
A fool who struggles for every compliment.
Under her rule, if you're in, you're golden.
The street youth duchess is sick of the
Hypocrisy that runs rampant in her streets.
Pick a side, pick a flavor, pick a ride
And make that paper.
Madame Hoodrat is the ultimate boss
Living a flossy life, a luxurious toss
Of the dice of fate who will make the call
And end the story once and for all.
Shailyn Sooter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mademoiselle Hoodrat by Shailyn Sooter )
- Experiment life, gajanan mishra
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai
- Beauty Rarely, Casey Renee Kiser
- Smiles, Shawn Montgomery
- Red is hot, gajanan mishra
- Darker BLues, Charles Hice
- Everything extraordinary, gajanan mishra
- Without Tear, Neela Nath
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans