Mays drunk dream
why can't I feel you in and out of me. I see you in my head, I hear you breath in an sigh. My only question is why, why can't I feel the love that writes your face Why cant I feel the static between each kiss?
And so I dip and weave the needle in my leg. Cut throat that's my mission. And plenty of other shit you can't even begin to in vision.
I'll take those pills and with a smile. I'll take that blade and with a smirk.
I guess its because I'm sick inside.
And all I want is for you to loath me. Come one lets hate me.
The needle is in me and so are you. I can see the colors blur togather. It it is soooo beautiful. But, it doesn't feel beautiful. So Ill seranade on high.
you take a step back. I am bound and tethered.
Handcuffed I am to your heart.
Loosly mouthed I am.
tightly mounted I am.
blue eyes red tears
Mays drunk dream has got me in tears
So come on,
Let's rape me.
Rape me numb of all feelings. I am left completly in ruins.
Rape me of my absense
Rape me of my thoughts
Come on if you will come on if you can
Come on and loathe me
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mays drunk dream by andrea miles )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The way of the champion, Alex Adeoye
- Judging A Woman, Randy McClave
- Water and Ink, Carly Hagerty
- feel IT in the hair,, george albot
- Battles above, and Battles below, Lilly Emery
- Philosophy, Nassy Fesharaki
- GOD'S BLESSINGS, Tom Zart
- Emptiness needed, Nalini Chaturvedi
- THE CRIMINALIZING OF LAETRILE, Richard Thripp
- What Can Israel Do It If They Understand.., Bijay Kant Dubey