Mays drunk dream
why can't I feel you in and out of me. I see you in my head, I hear you breath in an sigh. My only question is why, why can't I feel the love that writes your face Why cant I feel the static between each kiss?
And so I dip and weave the needle in my leg. Cut throat that's my mission. And plenty of other shit you can't even begin to in vision.
I'll take those pills and with a smile. I'll take that blade and with a smirk.
I guess its because I'm sick inside.
And all I want is for you to loath me. Come one lets hate me.
The needle is in me and so are you. I can see the colors blur togather. It it is soooo beautiful. But, it doesn't feel beautiful. So Ill seranade on high.
you take a step back. I am bound and tethered.
Handcuffed I am to your heart.
Loosly mouthed I am.
tightly mounted I am.
blue eyes red tears
Mays drunk dream has got me in tears
So come on,
Let's rape me.
Rape me numb of all feelings. I am left completly in ruins.
Rape me of my absense
Rape me of my thoughts
Come on if you will come on if you can
Come on and loathe me
andrea miles's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mays drunk dream by andrea miles )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke