I remember the joy of summer.
I remember the joy of friendship.
I remember the joy of days long past.
I remember the pain of love.
I remember the pain of letting go.
I remember the pain of blending in.
I remember how difficult it was to make new friends.
I remember how difficult it was to make good grades.
I remember how difficult it was to stand out in a crowd.
I remember the best times were with my kindred spirits.
I remember the best times were in the summertime.
I remember the best times were around the kitchen table.
I remember the worst times were still to come.
I remember the worst times were when I was alone.
I remember the worst times were when love had deserted me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Memories by Rachel Baldwin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Time heals, salma. torrez
- A cowardly disguise, Cheryl Butler
- Are Farm Animals Like Humans? ……. [spe.., Bri Edwards
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston