Memories are made from love and hurt,
Memories, everywhere they lurk.
Memories of a baby's first smile,
makes a mother's pain all worth while.
Memories of our loved ones dear,
keep them near.
A mother's teachings,
a father's firm hand.
make our grandparens tolerance of sibling rivalry
funny and lively.
A childish wish upon a shooting star,
we take into our future far,
so no matter the memory, happy or sad,
they shape who we are through good and bad.
(2007, Morgan County Middle School)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Memories by Kaitlyn Rose )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Losing My Mind, Maverick Jones
- Concepts Of Virtue, Joseph T. Renaldi
- im looking for a g f, cristobal Benjumea
- Walking Away Strong, Maverick Jones
- The Love Letter (a lost art?), LUVinThe NOW
- gout, lee fones
- I Used To Walk, Juan Olivarez
- Bastard, Donald Charon
- A Final Attempt, Lilly Emery
- yu hii na sham ho jaye,, Aftab Alam