I flew from out that shadow,
as well derived as thee.
I showed upon the glorious flower,
flourished by the sea.
I might as well take in some more,
from thy beloved memories.
But do not back up
from my power and my ease.
For I can take thy love from out
those golden memories.
Do not fear for I attain.
Give up yourself,
to the alluring melody.
Oh thy golden memories!
They are as if of precious gold.
Oh thy golden, distant, and beloved memories!
I see my soul in thy heart
as well as my feature
But do not think I am blind
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Memories by Yael Anonymous )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Complete woman, hasmukh amathalal
- # Life #, Aparna Chatterjee
- Shhh Cricket, Ima Ryma
- Lord Buddha again, hasmukh amathalal
- आं लाजिया, Ronjoy Brahma
- Night Play, Seyi Rufus Oluwadare
- Love Me Not, Electric Lady
- Symbol Woman-3(Repost), Indira Renganathan
- दिनैनि हराव नांगोलनि जांख्रा, Ronjoy Brahma
- मशाल जलती रहती है..mashaal, hasmukh amathalal