Percy Bysshe Shelley
Music, when soft voices die
Music, when soft voices die,
Vibrates in the memory -
Odours, when sweet violets sicken,
Live within the sense they quicken.
Rose leaves, when the rose is dead,
Are heaped for the beloved's bed;
And so thy thoughts, when thou art gone,
Love itself shall slumber on.
Percy Bysshe Shelley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Music, when soft voices die by Percy Bysshe Shelley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- sTiLL the MOON mOVEs On PaSt MidNiGht ca.., sEaN nOrTh
- Released, Mehradad Nosrati
- Certain Feelings, Rohit Sapra
- Troubled Situations, Monica Lanier
- Keep heart open, hasmukh amathalal
- Dreaming of Happy, Dean Meredith
- Emotions, toju peppeh
- 23, Dean Meredith
- After Trinity, John Meade Falkner
- Jamaica, Nassy Fesharaki