My Best Friend with Cancer
My best friend with cancer,
my world is falling apart.
The cancer is killing him inside,
but eating at my heart.
My best friend my lover,
the one I confind.
My shoulder my brother,
the one on my mind.
Be strong for me,
for I'm only a call away.
Make it through this awful time,
I hope God will let you stay.
If it's cancer you have,
please hold on tight.
I'll be by your side during the day,
and pray for you at night.
Be strong for me,
your mom and dad.
Be strong for you sister,
and for the friends you've had.
Don't give up hope,
you'll always be my clown.
Please don't stop making me smile,
turn my frown upsidedown.
You know it's hurting me,
to see you hurt so bad.
It makes me want to scream,
I just can't help but be sad.
Please don't leave me here,
it'll be hard to make it on my own.
I have no idea what I'd do without you,
I'd feel all alone.
My best friend, my everything.
Please don't die.
I love you so much,
I just can't say goodbye.
Emily Wimetal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Best Friend with Cancer by Emily Wimetal )
- PH: Humor: Women6Verses9Men - Who's On T.., Brian Johnston
- forgetting he-huckleberry, I ring-around.., Harindhar Reddy
- Ninja Nejla, Muzaffer Akin
- Design of Life, Rohit Sapra
- My Dear, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- Daisies, Eugene Levich
- A Description Of Mercy, Giles Fletcher The Younger
- Until You Came Along, Shakeela Kingzley
- If you forget, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Hear me, hear me,, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)