My Best Friend with Cancer
My best friend with cancer,
my world is falling apart.
The cancer is killing him inside,
but eating at my heart.
My best friend my lover,
the one I confind.
My shoulder my brother,
the one on my mind.
Be strong for me,
for I'm only a call away.
Make it through this awful time,
I hope God will let you stay.
If it's cancer you have,
please hold on tight.
I'll be by your side during the day,
and pray for you at night.
Be strong for me,
your mom and dad.
Be strong for you sister,
and for the friends you've had.
Don't give up hope,
you'll always be my clown.
Please don't stop making me smile,
turn my frown upsidedown.
You know it's hurting me,
to see you hurt so bad.
It makes me want to scream,
I just can't help but be sad.
Please don't leave me here,
it'll be hard to make it on my own.
I have no idea what I'd do without you,
I'd feel all alone.
My best friend, my everything.
Please don't die.
I love you so much,
I just can't say goodbye.
Emily Wimetal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Best Friend with Cancer by Emily Wimetal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- It's Funny, Isn't It?, Lili Domis
- You And I, Lili Domis
- Sonnet: Who Makes Money Wisely?, Dr John Celes
- Postcard For The Tin Soldier In Tintypes.., mary douglas
- I Submit, I Am Krakatoa
- till the last blood, binod bastola
- When Public Limited Company Goes Under, Terence G. Craddock
- We are three friends, gajanan mishra
- Single march, hasmukh amathalal
- It is unpleasant to live with mental uns.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan