An eternity of dreams...
A strand of greater good...
A place where anything is possible...
And the things that shouldn't should...
Dreams are a place of amazing potential....
The secrets they tell so influential..
Visions and memories stuffed in my head...
These are the treasures that await me going to bed...
My eyes seal shut and I depart my lonely reality...
To enter the realm of dreams and greater good....
A world where shouldn'ts always should...
A new day dawns...
I lift my head...
My dreamscape vanishes...
My secret world gone....
Until the day ends and I rest my head.
In the comfort and abode of my nice warm bed...
Will my dreamscape return and make me whole....
The dreams of my body, mind and soul...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My dreamscape by Sam Miles )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- He is a Soldier, yashassvi periwal
- Our Awesome God, Dr John Celes
- Sonnet: Trust in God, Dr John Celes
- Cabaret Dancer, Bijay Kant Dubey
- You Made That Child, Ronell Warren Alman
- I'd rather be, Monica Lanier
- An Art By Heart, Rasel Khan
- Fighting on..., David Lessard
- Simile, Monica Lanier
- Mental Evasions, Monica Lanier