An eternity of dreams...
A strand of greater good...
A place where anything is possible...
And the things that shouldn't should...
Dreams are a place of amazing potential....
The secrets they tell so influential..
Visions and memories stuffed in my head...
These are the treasures that await me going to bed...
My eyes seal shut and I depart my lonely reality...
To enter the realm of dreams and greater good....
A world where shouldn'ts always should...
A new day dawns...
I lift my head...
My dreamscape vanishes...
My secret world gone....
Until the day ends and I rest my head.
In the comfort and abode of my nice warm bed...
Will my dreamscape return and make me whole....
The dreams of my body, mind and soul...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My dreamscape by Sam Miles )
- Blind, Blind, Naveed Khalid
- A ripple's life, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- What is this world of ours ماهذا العالم .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sinners الاثمون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touch-me-not, Naveed Khalid
- The Sword and the Plowshare, John F. McCullagh
- On the road a Recovery Poem, jeff newnham
- Sinners, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- An Image Of An Old House, Yohan Confectioner
- Autumn Equinox, Jacqueline Nash
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(3 March 1878 - 9 April 1917)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)