An eternity of dreams...
A strand of greater good...
A place where anything is possible...
And the things that shouldn't should...
Dreams are a place of amazing potential....
The secrets they tell so influential..
Visions and memories stuffed in my head...
These are the treasures that await me going to bed...
My eyes seal shut and I depart my lonely reality...
To enter the realm of dreams and greater good....
A world where shouldn'ts always should...
A new day dawns...
I lift my head...
My dreamscape vanishes...
My secret world gone....
Until the day ends and I rest my head.
In the comfort and abode of my nice warm bed...
Will my dreamscape return and make me whole....
The dreams of my body, mind and soul...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My dreamscape by Sam Miles )
- ZZ Ebola Seen In Light Of The 1976 Swine.., Saiom Shriver
- As a salesman, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Eyes Lock, Saiom Shriver
- Gods Will Be Watching, Kaio Clark
- Midnight Conversation in a Bar, Donal Mahoney
- Even eagles commit suicide, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Rosie, Jacquie StewartHeimann
- Hurt me or I Lie, Antonio Liao
- In Spiritual Comfort, John Beaumont
- If she is a beauty, Diplove gautam
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)