(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
My Song Is You...
In the song of life, all lyrics need a melody.
You are the lyric and you are the melody.
You are the lyric of my heart and of my soul.
The beauty of the rose, speaks a lyric of love.
Love, speaks a lyric of you.
The silent lyric of goodness, echoes from within you.
My heart, speaks the lyric of love...to only you.
Let the words...the lyric...that bind, pass between us.
Let the lyric, of you...of me...be as one.
A million words I can speak of you and the lyrics
would be the same...I love you now. I always will
© Joe Fazio
(brief renderings) Joe Fazio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Song Is You... by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
- Teen love, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Nothing more than pain, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Uninvited sorrow, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Vermilion Tears, Foster Teegarden
- whatt is life, akash mazumdar
- Today the boy I am, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- some time love is like, akash mazumdar
- One night will come, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Brush Spit Rinse Repeat, Foster Teegarden
- I Am going now, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)