Geri Foster Brewster
Some call it a holy night
A miracle for sure.
No earthly logic can imagine
Such a gift to man.
Reckon the animals knew
Reckon they bowed around
Reckon the gift they gave
Wonder what the wise men knew
Reckon they humbled themselves
with the animals?
Did they cradle the stable?
Even the star knew,
lumimating above the stable bed
Human logic can't imagine
Such a redemptive gift.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nativity by Geri Foster Brewster )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Darkness Surrounds, Shalom Freedman
- Sonnet # 510, Luis Estable
- Paryusana…festival on card, hasmukh amathalal
- A Kind Exit, Mae AC.
- Yesterday, ramesh rai
- Shooting Stars, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- In bed, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- From Destiny's Palm, Savita Tyagi
- Your silence, ramesh rai
- My body is my enemy, gajanan mishra