Night (Imperfect Haiku Poems)
On a bridge of starlight
From here to an eternity
Staircase to heaven
Star lit heavens
Awakening the dreamer within
A twinkle in the eye
For the saturation of yearning
Grazing on each other
Constellatio ns afar
Germinating seeds of longing
Supernovas on lips
Dilantha Gunawardana's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Night (Imperfect Haiku Poems) by Dilantha Gunawardana )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Beauty, Brianna Kimball
- Seminars, Mark Heathcote