My anonymous restaurant review: The food was disgusting. I bummed a ride there for nothing. A waiter offered me a discounted cigarette but I declined because it was nigger-lipped. While I was in the shit-house, trying to forget, a waitress who was a lesbian (or a lesbian who was a waitress) kept saying stuff that I didn't like. I'll never go back there! It was like 1978 all over again. In ancient “music” news: Olivia Harrison raked in the pesos big time from the “Concert for George” in 2002. It should've been called 'Concert to Make Olivia Harrison Mega-Rich.'
Richard Thripp's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Olivia Harrison by Richard Thripp )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Destiny, Jesus James Llorico
- Another Sunset, Jesus James Llorico
- Time and Distance, Michael Mira
- A JUNKYARD WAR حرب الخردة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Demon Eyes, Jeri Martindale
- Monsoon magic: Green Scene, Roann Mendriq
- Monsoon magic: Rain of tears, Roann Mendriq
- sPeLLed - NO SIGHN OF BLUNT FORCE, sEaN nOrTh
- Eastwoodesque, James Thomas Miller
- limerick update, lee fones