Horseback riding through the red woods,
what a sight to see,
what a place to be.
The trust between me and the horse,
as if we were one,
as if i didn't need to tell him,
as if he already knew.
Horseback riding through the redwoods
so Calming, so Beautiful, so Free.
Shannon Snyder's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (On Horseback by Shannon Snyder )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- On Death, Willie Walker
- Discrimination, gajanan mishra
- Your, Umasree Raghunath
- coal on the asphalt, a mile away, Mandolyn ...
- Jostled here and there, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Over the seas Over the waves, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Reunion, Umasree Raghunath
- Over The Edge Over The Slippery Ledges, Emmanuel George Cefai
- World War One, P.D. Turner
- The Poet-Seer irresistible, Emmanuel George Cefai