Horseback riding through the red woods,
what a sight to see,
what a place to be.
The trust between me and the horse,
as if we were one,
as if i didn't need to tell him,
as if he already knew.
Horseback riding through the redwoods
so Calming, so Beautiful, so Free.
Shannon Snyder's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (On Horseback by Shannon Snyder )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- essay # i'll never know, gordon nosworthy
- I See The Sun, Pijush Biswas
- Variety of doors!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- What is superior?, gajanan mishra
- Mind, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- WE ARE TEMPORARILY HERE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Waxing Grandiloquent, Margaret Alice Second
- When The Evening Light Comes, Pijush Biswas
- Hindi haiku (56-60), S.D. TIWARI
- Retirement (or) Till Your Last, Natarajan Ramaseshan