Peace is the sweet serinity of the mind and soul. Peace in the and spirit is like a calm
you can't describe for it comes from the love within unfelling. Peace is having total love for your neighbor and your brother or sister you see every day
And you also must have forgiven the ones who have offended you
Whether it was in the past or present hour Forgivens unlocks the door to peace within
And it looses the joy of the lord in your heart.
Peace removes the heavy burden of worry and stress
It has hope and it is faith and endurance it often calls you on differnent levels in life
Peace is joy un speakable you cant buy it. It has to come from the Lord
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Peace by Angela Pierce )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Eyes speak, hasmukh amathalal
- My First Laptop, Richard Flappa
- pop prose that turns to poo, Mandolyn ...